2013年4月25日星期四

I didn't see Mike's statement that he would first check with the team doctor

I didn't see Mike's statement that he would first check with the team doctor(s).cheap nfl nike jerseys  I'm just disappointed with Mike from last year, that when R3 got that hit that did the damage, it was obvious to EVERYONE he was hurt bad. I understand being competitive, but I just KNOW that even Mike knew that Robert shouldn't have been playing after that original hit. Robert's statement,nfl jersey 'have to be a leader', is 'media' stuff he read. He's just a KID still. As long as Mike's been around, HE KNEW BETTER. Check with the doctor's BEFORE letting him play and if he takes another serious hit, DOCTOR'S OFFICE mike. Don't let a kid tell you.Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys


 
A bunch of whiners in here. relax, I think he realizes he has two capable QB's. Shannahan deserves blame but the Redskins play on a garbage field and RGIII should take notes from Russel Wilson & Colin Kaepernick as to minimizing the brutal hits he opens himself up to.http://sports.yahoo.com

没有评论:

发表评论